Wednesday 2 October 2013

New Brother

So I have been told that I am to get a baby brother... from my "girlfriend" Bramble!

She's been told too, and she is most excited.

M went to see her and her pups on Sunday, as A was worried Bramble was a bit too protective and not seeing anyone. M said it was wonderful but D was upset he missed out...

Here are some pics of the pups and wonderful clever Miss Bramble...


M & D can officially go and see the pups and hold etc in about 3.5 weeks time so they are both getting excited.. 

I've been told I'll get to see him when he comes home...

I think M & A are going to start a Chocolate Lab Agility League cause between them they'll have 4 competing!!
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh how exciting :) Baby Brothers are the best things ever we can't to see more photo's of them soon. Milo & Jet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. I must say I was very happy when I found out I was going to have a baby sister, it's just a shame she turned out to be such a naughty little Goblin. Don't let him get away with anything, keep him in line from the start. I'm sure you will get on well.

    ReplyDelete