Tuesday 24 September 2013

More competitions

Another weekend of competition this weekend, and M was thankful it was slightly better than last weekend.

It was wonder weather - so I was allowed to sunbathe in the garden whilst M helped out as ring party.
Unfortunately she was so engrossed in the job she didn't hear that her course was ready for walking so missed the chance... she ended up getting the course explained my another group member before running it with me... but we still ended up with a 4th!!! A pole down but INSIDE the time M was ecstatic! and she said I must be speeding up because I still had time for a quick sniff half way round the course!

Sunday wasn't as good - there were too many smells for me to contain my nose, I did do some lovely courses with no running off but
1) I didn't wait on the first course so I took the wrong direction and got an elimination
2) second course was a jumping round but I couldnt run past the tunnel without going through it... elimination 
3) third and final course I got 5 faults cause I missed the last contact running for the end of the course and I'd sniffed sooo much I was 2 sec over the course time as well - M wasnt really impressed but better than last week!

Next week is the last comp for a while - we're at 2 fun shows, one is a dogolympics and the other is a trial run for the groups big fun show in October - so all the humans know how to do the jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment