Wednesday 18 September 2013

Another day...

Sunday was the second day of competition and for us it was an early start.. Both M and I were awake and ready to start at 5:30 with the wind blowing hard against the tent!!

So up we got and had breakie, took the tent down and the garden as M said with the wind it might blow away and then we went for a walk (while it was quiet)

M was impressed with me cause I was being calm and listening well - bonus! However by the time it got to my first run I just couldnt keep the excitement in... no photos of me cause I just ran round in circles in the ring... M walked out!!!!!!!!!

Oh dear I was in bad books again after yesterday, no treats and even A wouldn't fuss me!
my mate Don

Second run was a little better although I really didn't want to do the 2 sets of weaves so got lots of time faults and 15 faults, but I managed to do all my contacts quite nice.

A and Meg
the third run of the day was horrible, with sideways rain and gale force winds. It was a nice jumping course which I managed quite well although I missed the last weave! I did however run out the ring to retrieve my lead as I saw the lady move it from where M had put it!!
The judge was very nice though as that should have been an E and he didn't :-) I even got 2nd place in that one, but M's not telling anyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment