Tuesday 27 August 2013

Holiday

This weekend M and D packed the truck with all my things and off we went on an adventure...

It was a noisy adventure this one, we were travelling in one of these


and towing an even noisier trailer behind us, I just don't know what M & D were thinking.

A couple of hours down the road we stopped and M & D let me out to do my business and have a wee wander round, then it was back on the road. We stopped a bit later and M & D loaded something heavy onto the trailer but I didn't get a chance to look.

Phew a couple more hours on and we finally got to the destination for the weekend.. M's parents house YIPPEEE... I finally saw what had been loaded on the trailer, it was a very interesting green box!

I really enjoy visiting M's parents cause they spoil me just a little bit, but not with naughty things but with fresh carrot, cucumber, beans and tomatoes I LOVE IT!!

While we were there D spent some time doing some training with me.. E also spent time getting me to fetch things in the garden which I great, I was really excited to see E!




Even M's dad spent lots of time with me in the garden although he made sure I didn't spoil any of his prize winning flowers!

The journey home was VERY long but M & D made sure we had plenty of stops for wee's and sniffs, and I was given a treat for being soooo good! 

Glad I've got the house to myself today so I can have a snooze! ZZZzzzzz

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cadbury
    Sounds like you had a pawesome holiday with your humans :) It certainly sounds like you will need a few days to recover after such a fun trip away
    Milo & Jet

    ReplyDelete