Wednesday 6 March 2013

I Won!

On Sunday was the final of the fun agility series M has been taking me to over the winter... She had her fingers crossed that I was a good boy!

It worked slightly different than the other days, as there were only two courses - an agility and a jumping course. Winners would be decided by combining these scores - so consistency counts!
There were also practise runs of both courses which M said would suit me I could have "mad moment" if necessary in the practise..

I was on my best behaviour and M took me round the practise ring for the agility - no silly moments, completed the course, knocking down one pole! So she kept her fingers crossed and stayed calm and I completed the timed round, in the time and with no faults!! She was amazed and so proud of me! In combined 1-2 graded large I was 2nd place in the agility...
The practise for the jumping went even better with not a pole down and a lovely entry into the weave, and again M kept calm and I had a lovely timed run although it was a bit slow M said (I stopped for a look around at the top of the A-frame). So with only a few seconds in it I came 3rd in the jumping!
So overall in grades 1-2 large I was the only dog to have 2 clear rounds which meant I came 1st!

A and M have never let out such big screams before. M was sooooo proud of me and gave me loads of treats and hugs, I even got a big bone when I got home!! Maybe I'll try harder from now on if I get food out of it!

Me and my 1st ever trophy!!

3 comments:

  1. HI Cadbury
    Congratulations on your first trophy you look very proud sitting there next to your trophy
    From Milo & Jet

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD JOB! YEAH-YIPPIE-WAHOO- yes I am yelling because I think you are terrific ~ nice work you two, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oo yes very proud! M didnt think I had it in me...
    M did very well too - she almost ran backwards into a jump so was teetering over it for a while before regaining her balance hahahaha I think she needs 4 legs!

    ReplyDelete