Thursday 7 March 2013

Disappointment

So M was feeling quite sorry for herself yesterday...

My most favorite choccy lab, Bramble who belongs to A, went to see a lovely dog named Hunter (I would have been very jealous but I cant do what he can - if you catch my drift) a few weeks ago.

M and A were very excited and were keeping all their fingers and toes crossed as A would love Bramble to have a choccy litter and M & D would like me to have a brother - hahaha I didnt think they'd want to put themselves through that again...

Anyway yesterday Bramble when to be checked by the lovely vet man and he did something called a scan which shows whether or not there are pups inside.... Unfortunately they couldnt see any pups! I'm going to have to wait a bit longer for a brother I think.

Oh but dont tell M I know - they've been whispering all this thinking I cant hear!! They were going to surprise me.....

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear Cadbury. I know that feeling. Well all the more treats for you then.

    ReplyDelete