Friday 8 March 2013

Hmm Yummy

M made me a delicious treat yesterday - although by the look on her face she wont be making it again....

She found a wonderful recipe for  Liver cake on the interweb and thought she would cook me up some for when I'm training...

Well she managed ok with mixing it all up
1kg liver
4 eggs
400g flour

and then popped it in the oven at 150oC for 2 hours....

It all smelt truely scummy but the smell started to make M feel a little queasy! By the time she'd washed up the mixer she needed a sit down and when it came to take the cake out the oven she had to hold her breath!!! and all I could do was take the loooovely smell in!!!

She put it in a box to cut up this morning as she thought the smell would have gone away - well it kinda had but she still found it tricky to do... I'll enjoy it while it lasts!!

4 comments:

  1. Mmmmm! I think I can smell it from here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummie, jesse loved liver, me too actually. M isn't pregnant is she? humm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha no just doesnt like Liver!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like a lovely home made treat from Milo & Jet

    ReplyDelete