Tuesday 19 February 2013

Long Adventure

Sorry I've not posted in a while I have been on a long adventure with M & D...

On Wednesday night having had a great agility session on Tuesday M was home - as she was on holiday!! She had packed up my bowl, bed, food and cow so I knew something exciting was happening.

D got home with a different car to normal with a big trailer and car on the back.. D popped me in the back seat and off we went.

I snoozed for ages until we finally stopped and I was let out to do my "business" and guess where we were - M's parents house!! Yay!! I ran in for some fuss and food - it was well past dinner time!

M got my bed sorted and after a bit of a walk and a play, everyone went to bed...
____________________________________________________

I was a very good boy and am getting used to staying here now so no noise in the morning..
Much to my surprise in the morning I was bundled back into the car and off we went again. 

Snoozing was definitely the activity of the day although we did stop several times for a leg stretch. Finally we pulled up and M & D started messing around with the car on the huge trailer - suddenly it disappeared off the back!

There was a very handsome black labrador there too but M would let me say hello as I'm not always friendly on first meeting.

We set off again and then stopped, and M & D disappeared for a while and returned with loads of clothes - very strange behaviour this! They stuffed them into the boot and we were off again.

Finally we reached a place I recognised!! The hotel for the night and time for dinner - I love sleeping in the same room as M & D but I'm not allowed at home...
_____________________________________________________________________

The final day of the adventure and we were back in the car again to pick up a trailer - thankfully it didnt take too long and we were soon heading home. Several "business" stops and leg stretches later, we arrived home and I could sleep properly in my bed!! Just a little snooze required!!

No comments:

Post a Comment