Tuesday 5 February 2013

3rd Place

So on Sunday I was off to another agility competition. M did rate my chances as training has been up and down lately with the weather!!

When we got there she took me for a run to try and run off the extra energy and some excitement I had... 

Well, it didn't work! I did a mad runny round thing in the ring and took the wrong jump and got disqualified. M was NOT happy!

Second round again M took me out before the run for a looong walk so that I could toilet and relax - I get all wound up waiting by the arena - and she hoped I would do better. I had other ideas though... half way through the round I realised I really really needed a No 2 - I'm sorry M! before I had chance to disgrace myself and actually perform the act M took me out the ring and we were disqualified.

That was it - M was furious - she sat me down at the side of the ring and gave me a good speaking too, reminding me who had the keys to the car etc.... and then she made me lie down and ignore everyone whilst she had lunch...

It must have done the trick cause 3rd round I got a CLEAR!! it wasnt awfully quick but it meant I came 3rd!! M really was pleased.

4th round came and although I was much calmer I was getting tired, we'd been there 5 1/2 hrs! I managed the round with 10 faults (2 poles down) - I almost took the wrong jump but listened to M really hard - so she was well chuffed and I even managed the tricky bits well. I came 10th place.

No comments:

Post a Comment