Monday 14 January 2013

New Years Adventures

More pic's of me and my new pals...


I was doing as asked and being a foot warmer!!!

The first weekend of the new year was also another agility comp... yeah it was a busy week and I even got to go to work with M that week as well.....

Unfortunately M didnt find anyone to take pic's of me, although everyone was impressed at my concentration that weekend and I managed to come 7th and 10th and with only two Eliminations! Not even for very silly things to be honest - I had too many refusals at a tunnel (there was a lovely smell) and the second one I missed the last pole of the weave but jumped the next jump, but M was still pleased.

Here's a new friend of mine - Rufus - he likes to run off out of rings so his human is trying really hard to go to competitions like this where the ring is enclosed while they work on his recall.
sorry its not a good picture - Rufus is really fast!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment