Tuesday 8 January 2013

Christmas Adventures Part 1

So with M & D back at work I'm beginning to recover from the lack of sleep over Christmas!

On Christmas day we had loads of people over for a very nice meal and Wispa came too! We even got some of the turkey and gravy - it was yummy and I got loads of fuss!

Here's a couple of pictures of what santa paws brought me....

Oh No M's done it again - Just gone to get the camera and she's run off with it again!!! OK I promise tomorrow there will be photos.

Anyway Santa Paws brought me a lovely new squeeky duck, a treat rubber ball and lots of nibbles - arent I a lucky boy.....


After all that M & D started packing, they had a big bag for themselves and then they popped my food, toys and treats in another bag and put them all in the car along with my bed and bowls.... Wow this was exciting they never pack my bowls as I have a travel one so I knew we were going far.......


A few hours in the car and we arrived at M's mum and dad's - yipppee I love it here. I went in for loads of fuss while M & D got all the stuff out the car...
M & D said we were going to be staying a few days... how exciting.

1 comment:

  1. excited to see some pictures! hope you are having a grrrrrrrrate time and get lots and lots of love and treats from the "human grandparents"

    ReplyDelete