Thursday 10 January 2013

Christmas Adventures Part 3

So having spent time with the Grand-paws before I knew how to twist them round my big paw!
Even before M & D had sat down for dinner grand-d was trying to give me treats - will M soon put him in his place...

I did get a treat each day from grand-d, always after they had had lunch - if i'd been a good boy and not sat staring at the table! Its a good job I've had practise at that cause grand-m's food smelt loooooovely.

M had taken my new treat ball as she said it was the softest ball I had and grand-d can get a bit excited when he's playing ball - its a good job they dont have their own doggie yet! So we had lots of games of fetch each evening, although grand-m stop the game one night when I nearly took the TV out cause grand-d's aim was off!!

While we were down south M & D took me to visit a few people - we went to see R & E who visit us sometimes, although I stayed in the car that day as their house was full of E's presents - she's a very lucky girl!
We visited K & R and I got to investigate the house, and got lots of fuss - they even complimented me on my slim figure.

Then eveyone came to visit the grand-paws for dinner...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment