Thursday 2 August 2012

Strange Men

This has been a funny ole fortnight, with strange men next door using my garden and going work almost every day with M or D and learning weaves during the day and going to agility on odd nights - I just dont know whats going on!!

Agility update - tuesday wasn't great I wasn't particularly concentrating but my weave entry was ok according to M. I think she's a bit worried about our competition on Tuesday next week!! I did meet some new friends though, a couple of collie pups - very exciting and a 'fat' jack russell (the fat came from her Mummy I wouldn't have dared)

Then this morning we had more strange men in the house and the garden and they were making LOTS of noise. Lots of drilling and shaking the house. M says it will mean the house is warmer in the winter but we'll wait and see!! Thankfully M stayed till they had gone so I got to play this morning... weaves tonight I suppose, I will remind M to take some video.....
watch this space

No comments:

Post a Comment