Saturday 11 August 2012

Catch Up Continued

Tuesday M got me up really early, although with the new light coming in my bedroom I was already awake!

She got all my agility stuff together and bundled me in the car...

We travelled for ages and then M left me in the car while she went to find out what was going on. I was at Hare 'n' Hounds KC Competition in Durham, and it was very sunny!

Unfortunately all I can say is that I enjoyed myself but M wasnt overly happy and neither was Anne who helps train me. M has told me i have to put in here that I had 4 different competitions and got eliminated out of all 4. :-( think I'll going to have to do a lot before M will love me again any time soon..

Wednesday was a morning at the yard - playing with my football, but it was very warm - I had to keep finding shade.. really not used to this but really liking it.

Thursday morning I has a lazy morning and then M & D left me with the joiner while they went shopping, i made sure he had lots of licks!

No comments:

Post a Comment