Tuesday 28 August 2012

Back to normal

Phew, everything is back to normal at last....

M says she has finally finished decorating my bedroom - I was moved out again over the weekend.

I haven't updated in a while as I wasn't well last week - something to do with a bone! M isnt sure whether I ate too much or whether the bone was a bit old?! but what came out both ends was not nice.
There was lots of mopping for M and D to do I can tell you that and they werent happy but they knew it wasnt my fault - honest!

M did take me to agility on Thursday though and I had a couple of really good runs - even M thought so but I was shattered so M but me back in the car early as she says its important to finish on a high note.. (dont know what shes talking about cause I cant sing)

She's also be practising weaves with me again - although we're having problems fitting 12 poles in the back garden - its not quite long enough... extension required...

No comments:

Post a Comment