Tuesday 1 December 2015

Competitions

Well I don't know where the last couple of months have gone, they have flown by and M says we are nearly at Christmas...

We are both still competing and M was very proud of Maverick who managed to complete his first full competition without any eliminations..

Here is a video of his first clear, thanks to L and Willow (M thinks Willow is a calming influence as we car shared to the competition this time)


I however have been even better last weekend I competed just for one day as it was a busy weekend and out of my four runs I managed four 1st!

M was ecstatic and especially so when she realised that I'd won out of grade 2 to grade 3!! (unfortunately that does mean that Maverick is also grade 3)


Maverick has one more competition before Christmas and then its onto the New Year....

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cadbury & Maverick
    Looks like your both doing a pawesome job with your agility :) Congratulations on your four first places Cadbury :) Milo & Jet

    ReplyDelete