Tuesday 8 April 2014

V.E.T etc

Maverick here....

I've been to the V.E.T again... this time M & D wouldn't give me breakfast first and left me there on my own - humph!!

The vet did nasty things to me but thankfully they made me all sleepy first!

M came and picked me up later the same day, I was sooo excited I almost wagged my tail off!! M said I had been a very good boy and finally gave me some food!!  I itch a bit down there at the minute and all the boy doggies keep coming over for lots of sniffs but that's fine cause that means I can play!!

M & D have got to keep me on my lead till the weekend to make sure my wound heals and then its all back to normal they say and the VET has checked and I'm healing nicely... although she told D that I'd been a bit of a baby with the injections... well, I just wanted a snuggle, cause I'm adorable!


Cadbury here... right my turn... another weekend, another competition..
2nd, 3rd and 6th places...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment