Wednesday 2 April 2014

News

Since our last post a few things have happened....

the agility season is in full swing so I've been training hard and had another couple of competitions. M is happy that I am settling down and not having as many M.A.D moments but unfortunately I fell off the dog walk at the weekend!
M thought I was ok but I've bruised myself so she's given me the week off so that I'm ready for our clubs fun show next weekend.
She has said if I'm not feeling right I don't have to take part but I don't really want to miss it - as its such good fun.

M has also been buying things... she's been and bought a campervan so that we don't have to sleep in a tent in -16oC over the winter... she's so thoughtful! There's a bit of work to do so that Maverick and I can have our own beds but its looking quite good..

Maverick has been to see the V.E.T and is no longer entire - but M & D say its for the best... he was a bit quiet on Monday night when he came home and thankfully he didn't want to chew my ears but unfortunately its not lasted long! he's back to his usual annoying self!

Maverick has also graduated out of puppy class, the clever boy and hopefully with take his bronze good citizen award in the summer before he turns 1!

He came with us to the agility competition last weekend - not to take part but to take in the atmosphere... M says it was good for him because it took him a while to settle down with so many dogs, people and stuff going on... She did manage to do a bit of simple agility with him in the training ring though - he was going over poles on the floor and went through the collapsible tunnel (with some effort and help from a nice lady D) - Cant wait for him to join in training - its going to be great fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment