Monday 10 December 2012

Oh Dear!

Early Sunday morning M woke me and got all my things together for a competition... I'm getting used to this routine now, although I'm still not impressed by the early mornings!

We set off, and I settled down for a lovely sleep, but in no time we were stopping?! Stopping at A's farm!! Oh how exciting.... I thought we might be doing agility here but no M transferred me into A's car - never been in here before and Bob and Bonnie were in there too! So we all travelled the journey together!

M and A were very pleased at how well behaved we all were - even if we were in separate cages....

The competition however was a different story M was not happy..... I ran mentally around the first course (she took me out before finishing), the second course we eventually completed but with lots of silliness according to M, the third I refused to jump the first jump - didnt like the look of it! However the fourth course (last of the day) I managed to get round with just 5 faults!! M was pleased and I came 9th.

M has said that her new years resolution is going to be to take me straight out the ring at training if I run off and be silly to try and cut out the habit.... humph!

No comments:

Post a Comment