Monday 17 December 2012

A weekend to myself

Ah, isn't it nice when you get a weekend to yourself..

Time when your pack leaders aren't telling you this and that

No practising weaving or jumping or recall

Just a snuggly warm bed - a kong filled with treats - a few toys and my own imagination!

D was away this weekend with the people dressed in green so i was left with M.... now I expected M to have me out training in all weather but no, she was busy too!
We had a quick walk on saturday morning which is unusual and then she popped me in the kitchen till really late (another unusual thing) but we spent time together when she got home and yes, she did make me practise my weaves then but she made it FUN!
Then a quick walk sunday morning, and again she popped me in the kitchen - this time with a bone! and D got back early but when straight to bed, he was sneezing all over the place... and then M came back and acutally paid me some attention!! Again the weaves were out but with the help of my cuddly bone it was great!

M has told me to say we are all ready for Christmas but she hasnt got round to taking piccies... when she does I'll pop them on... I look fab with a hat on!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see you in your hat, I will NOT wear one, no matter how nicely mummy asks.
    Hope you're ready for xmas, you get lots of pressies and if you are lucky your mummy might give you some of the turkey.

    ReplyDelete