Wednesday 22 February 2012

Shattered

Couldnt get up this morning, very tired, will have to go back to bed now M & D have gone to work..

ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Didnt want to go this morning in the wind and rain its horrible, M even made me stand out in it for 1 1/2 hr last night doing agility - athough that was fun.

I was doing everything last night - forgot to slow down on the see-saw though and jumped off before it hit the ground - Oops. I did some good Outs and overs so M says - she gave me loads of praise.
I even tried my paw at a bounce - didnt go very well though, M didnt explain before I tried it the first time, but I just about managed it, knocking the last cross pole off with my foot. Completely missed it the second and knocked the second jump down by going under it, third time I took it slower and managed it! I get the feeling M will want to practise that once we get our jumps made.

M has entered me into a fun competition on March 18, cant wait and she's talking about entering me in a proper one later in the year, so excited cant stop wiggling!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment