Monday 27 February 2012

Another week gone

Almost another week has gone and this one has been as exciting as the last one..
M was away for a couple of days so D took me to work with him on Thursday, he hasnt done that for ages!
I met up with Merlin and Basil for a go romp before I went to work though.

On  Friday I stayed at home but when D got back from work he bundled me in the car and we drove for hours till I was bursting for a wee!!!! (i also needed a no 2 cause I'd spent all day eating M & D potatoes out of the cupboard - naughty me ;-) ) We were stopping at something called a Travelodge, very nice people and lovely rooms! and M joined us, OOooo I didnt know she was going to be there, I was soo happy.

On saturday I got bundled into the car again but we didnt go too far before I was given a walk and then they left me to sleep for a couple of hours before they walked me again... then we swapped cars into M's (much more comfy) and went of to see my mummy (Holly Dog)

I had a good hour running around and getting fussies from my first mummy and my brother - M and Charlotte (my breeder) think me and my brother Marley must have been identical twins!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment