Monday 5 December 2016

A Whole Year

Wow, where has the year gone... I said I would be better at posting and I've got worse!

So much has happened this year and I'm going to try and cram it into a short post too...

So I am still under the V.E.T about my horrible ear infection, M and D are still having to clean it every few days but at least I can hear and i'm not in pain now. The V.E.T says we'll see how it goes over the next few months but we all agree I'd rather not have any surgery.

My agility is going really well and M is really proud of how I am coping with more strange dogs and venues.. my confidence is definitely building which is good cause over the course of this year I have won out of grade 3 into 4 and then out of 4 into grade 5.. M was staggered.
I am also jumping the Low Height Option as M thinks its better for my joints especially my knee where I broke it when I was younger.

M is starting to think shes going to have joint issues from agility as well she might have to go and see the D.o.c soon about her knees!

With all my fantastic wins, I also managed to get enough points to be awarded my Agility Warrant (Bronze) which means I can put the following at the end of my name AW(B) and can start earning points towards my Silver award.

M is starting to train harder things with me now, so she's booked us into a distance handling course in February so that she doesnt have to run as much... we'll see!

Maverick was starting to cause M major headaches, although he is now jumping full height well in training, when at competition he was running out the ring to play with other dogs and generally not taking it seriously at all, however over the past month or so M seems to think he's started to grow up (although at 3 yrs old its a bit late!) hes had several good runs in the last fortnight and a fantastic try at a grade 3-5 course last weekend. He was running a bit fast and so overshot a corner (he has no brakes!) and got himself unfortunately eliminated! 

M was still really proud though as she was also making major mistakes last weekend and failed to remember any of the four courses she ran correctly - so how have we got a chance... she needs to teach us to count then we could just read the numbers on the way round...

Thankfully we have all now got a break from competition for a month so we can chill out a bit over Christmas and relax - M says she's been christmas shopping and that because we've been so good SantaPaws might make an appearance - I do hope so, he always brings something good.

Woofs & Licks that you have a pawsome Christmas with your pals and humans!

3 comments:

  1. Very glad to read your blog.Thank you so much for sharing this blog. It is great!
    scr888

    ReplyDelete
  2. gclub,This is very nice post.The writing style is superior and the content is relevant. Thanks for the insight you provide the readers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ถ้าหากคุณเดินทางด้วยเรือบินมาลงที่ท่าอากาศยานดอนเมือง รวมทั้งกำลังมองหา รถเช่าที่ท่าอากาศยานดอนเมือง ราคาไม่แพง BANANA rent-a-car พวกเราเป็น บริษัทยานยนต์เช่าในบริเวณดอนเมือง ที่พร้อมให้บริการไม่ว่าคุณจะบินไปดอนเมือง กรุงเทวดาเพื่อพักระยะสั้นหรืออยู่ยาว ก็เครียดน้อยลงจากการเดินทางได้ด้วยการเช่ารถยนต์ ด้วยโครงข่ายบริษัทรถยนต์เช่าที่มีให้เลือกมากไม่น้อยเลยทีเดียว Banana-rent-a-car ช่วยทำให้คุณค้นหาข้อแนะนำที่เหมาะสมที่สุดได้ แค่เพียงบอกวันเดินทาง พวกเราก็จะแสดงรถยนต์ที่มีให้ท่านมอง และก็ที่สำคัญกว่านั้น พวกเราจะแสดงเพราะบริษัทใดตีราคาให้เหมาะสมที่สุด เช่ารถยนต์ง่าย ได้รถยนต์ไว โดยไม่ต้องมีบัตรเครดิตก็เช่ารถยนต์ได้แล้วก็มีบริการส่งรถยนต์ถึงที่
    เช่ารถ
    เช่ารถกรุงเทพ
    เช่ารถราคาถูก
    เช่ารถรายเดือน
    เช่ารถขับเอง

    ReplyDelete