Thursday 26 February 2015

A Winner

Cadbury here finally...

M has been on holibobs and so has evicted us off the laptop!!

However I have just managed to pop on to say at my last agility competition I won!!!

I won 2 1sts, a 2nd and a 3rd which means I move out of grade 1 into grade 2...


M was very impressed and almost cried!! We still haven't managed a clear agility win yet but M says its coming...

That was the last official indoor show of the season so we've got a couple of fun shows before the outdoor season starts and we'll see how we go!

Maverick's first ever competition happens at the end of March, when he's running in a nursery competition and then an anysize competition meaning he can jump medium jumps instead of full height to see how he copes.
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cadbury
    Congratulation on your pawesome agility results :) You look very proud sitting there with your ribbons. Milo & Jet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your win. I'm sorry I've been neglecting all the blogs I follow, my ogre has been using the computer for her own things

    ReplyDelete