Thursday 14 August 2014

KC Canine Good Citizen 2

Cadbury here....

Just to let you all know that I am also now a SILVER good citizen... I passed my test with flying colours and myself and Maverick are now working hard towards our Gold awards.

We were both working hard last night at training and tried for the first time our stay while M left the room... I was perfect and Maverick was very good considering it was the first time he'd ever done it he just got a little too excited when M returned to him!

He was also trying for the first time his stop on recall... I'm used to this now and know that when M say's "wait" when I being recalled I must stop immediately. However, M's not really tried this with Maverick yet and although he knew he needed to do something when she said wait, he slowed down and still returned to her... L has suggested that she uses a different command - like sit. As Maverick can do sit at a distance unlike anything else at the moment.

Since the last update I've also been to another agility competition - I came back with a 2nd and a 5th although M was not happy with my attitude.. I was a bit too laid back about it all and spent most of my time sniffing.... well there was lots to sniff!!

Maverick came with us but he's still too young to take part but he was allowed to walk round the rings and watch what was going on... M thinks he's going to enjoy agility when he's allowed to take part in 8 months time!
Here's us enjoying a good game of bitey face while M was relaxing in the tent...






 
I hasten to add that Maverick is now bigger than me!! He's got to stop growing....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment