Wednesday 26 February 2014

New Season

Well its been a while since there has been a post about me but this weekend I get back to competing!

We're taking a trip over to North Yorkshire for a 2 day show but after last nights training session M is slightly concerned at my concentration level!

Also the Gundog trial session starts Easter weekend - although M & D are already taking us away so we can't do the first test but it means that we'll need to start doing some proper training again, and Maverick should be able to join in too...

M's had me out and about too - we went over to support a guy called Christian who's walking the coast of Britain to raise money for Help for Heroes, sleeping rough every night. Here's us with Hero Bear..

Hmm would anyone notice if I nicked his Sporran?
Maverick is still growing fast - catching me up!! that's not right... here's us after a good bath before M's parents arrived..


 








 
and then M with his head in the mop bucket thinking there might be something tasty in there...
 
 



 

1 comment:

  1. You guys both look gorgeous mama says. I have to take a bath before we have company to stay too!

    ReplyDelete