Wednesday 11 December 2013

Comparison

M & D thought they would do a comparison this week as Maverick is now 10 weeks old - the same age as I was when they got me!!

Unfortunately they didn't keep track of my weight so they cant compare that but they are comparing photos...

Heres the first two.

M says she cant believe how different we look from each other - you can certainly tell us apart. Maverick is the top one and thats me looking all sad at the bottom...

On another note I was back at agility last night to look at a very hard course and M was very pleased with me.. her skills need a little adjustment though ;-)

Maverick came with us to meet all the dogs and humans, he was very well behaved although was put in his place by Mac! A had brought along Angus and Willow so after the session they all had a play with me, bramble and roxy - it was great!!

1 comment:

  1. Your both just as cute as each other :) Sounds like Maverick in starting to explore the outside world. Milo & Jet

    ReplyDelete