Friday 3 August 2012

Strange gets Stranger

So after the strange men around the house yesterday I thought things might begin to settle back down to our normal routine but last night things took another turn...

M got home and guess what - more weave practise, and even though I reminded her about the video - she still forgot!! M says she'll try and get D to video us tonight! We're onto 8 poles already!!

D got home later than normal and started cutting a hole in my bedroom wall! Erm, WHAT!
Then, M joined in and took the worktop off and moved the box that makes the food cold and then moved my bed.... and pulled more of the wall apart...

This is what I was left with as my bedroom last night.. I am not impressed I hope they are going to tidy up at some point!


2 comments:

  1. Don't go through the door, it might lead to Narnia and you might never find your way back. Oh dear, a bit of a mess, lets hope it gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't ya hate it when the pack leaders change things... especially our things! i agree with the princess, don't go through that door, if you do, we would come get ya. wow another mystery, now it's your turn

    ReplyDelete