Thursday 9 August 2012

Catching Up

Oops its been a while - M & D are both on holiday from work - yipppeeee which means they have been keeping me a little busy and away from the computer...

Last Friday M & D had a friend visit and I was doing my best to impress... D was showing her how I can retrieve all my toys by name.. here I am with (l-r) tiger, crab, cow and lion...

Saturday I had all to myself till M & D got home and bundled me in the car with my toys, bed and bowl.. ROAD TRIP!!
I was very excited especially when we got to the destination - M's parents house (3 1/2 hrs drive) I got loads of fuss from her Dad, I can really use my BIG brown eyes on him! M's mum hasnt quite warmed to me yet (i'm working on it) so instead of me sleeping in the house - I slept in the car, which was fine cause all my stuff is in there... I even made friends with the alsatian over the road at 11:30pm!! We had great woofs!! till D came and told me off!

Sunday I enjoyed the morning with M & D and the parents for a few hours and then we all got in the car again. Ooo road trip with lots of people.... not very far this time and M & D said after a walk I had to wait in the car while they had lunch cause the pub wasnt doggy friendly.... I wish there were more doggy pubs!!
A long while later everyone got back in the car and we went back to the parents and M & D warned me there would be lots of people in the house when we got back, and they werent wrong. Loads of people and they all wanted to fuss me... yay.
This is me with D and the smallest pack leader E..
Phew...what a couple of days but I haven't finished yet!!

Monday we took the long ROAD TRIP back home, it took for ever and we had to stop loads for walks and breaks. when we did get home this is what I found....
 A new door... I hadnt gone through the old one yet and M & D say that I cant go through this one cause it doesnt open.....it just gives me natural light in my bedroom. Thanks M & D
However I'm not impressed about my bed getting moved, when can I go back to normal?? Oh next week hopefully OK, I suppose that isnt too bad.
 

2 comments:

  1. It must have been tough for M & d to leave you in the car overnight while visiting. I am so glad my family and friends are completely accepting of my dogs coming into their homes.

    I hope you get your home back soon Cadbury :)

    Brooke & the ruled by paws gang

    Come check out our new site when you get a chance, http://www.ruledbypaws.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice buds!!!! crab looks like he could be really fun. i am glad you had a fun road trip even with the sleepover in the car. woof!

    ReplyDelete