Tuesday 23 October 2012

Compeition time

So after my very exciting time on Friday/Saturday M disappeared on Saturday afternoon for a couple of hours leaving me to have a good long sleep....

Fairly early on Sunday M woke me up - no lie in for me apparently and she got all my agility things together and popped me in the car.

5 minutes down the road and we pulled in to our usual agility centre - Oo goody I thought. Well M took off my seat belt and told me to stay put, she'd be back in a bit.
A couple of minutes later and she was back and took me out for a walk. The equipment was already set up and lots of my pals were already there too, with a few strangers starting to arrive.

M took me back to the car and got me settled with my bed, water and my tuggy rope and left me there for a bit until she was ready for the classes to start - it was our Fun Show!! I remember this from Easter (although it was better weather today!)

My first class got underway and it was called Double contact agility - now this wouldn't be allowed in a kennel club competition but as it was our fun show we thought the extra practise with contacts would be good so this meant in this course we would have to negotiate the dog walk, the a-frame, and the see-saw twice.

M was very worried that I was too excited, but I did try very hard - although she wasn't impressed with me running off to retrieve my lead part way through the course!! Well I am a retriever after all!!
This was the course....

 I only got 10 faults on this course plus 8 time faults which is my best round yet - M was very pleased! 
and then we found out I'd got a 6th place rosette!!!



Here's a few of my pals doing the course tooo........... 
This V and Rosie...
Above is A and Bob barker
 Above is Ma and Breeze, my M almost didnt manage a piccy of Breeze as she's sooo fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment