Monday 5 March 2012

No Excitement

Well, I'm not impressed!!
I thought the weekend was going to be an exciting one, M & D were getting stuff ready and chatting about plans, I was put to bed early on Friday night..

Saturday morning - they got up REALLY early, gave me breakie, packed the lunches - opened my door, gave me a chew and disappeared!!!! Humph! What, they were going on an adventure without me, ME!

They got back saturday afternoon, M looked awful she went straight to bed but D spent the afternoon and evening with me :-)

Sunday we all got ready, we always go to the yard on a sunday.. but when I got out the house I looked at the car and didnt know where I was going to sit - the car was packed! So i decided to sit in the drivers seat, it looked really comfy.
M got in the car and then D came to get in, well I was sitting in his seat hehehe! I ended up travelling all the way to the yard on M's lap, not sure she appreciated it but I got to have a good ole look around (once i'd got comfy)

Nice adventures at the yard, bunny chasing and such like - I never catch them though! while M & D were busy. M ran me over the jumps and though the weaves a couple of times before we left to see Wispa. 

1 comment: